where i’m from: Transylvania
where i would like to live: San Diego (because Comic Con), NYC (because I love NYC), or somewhere cold, with good internet access.
favorite food: Italian food
sexual orientation: Straight (about 1 on the Kinsey Scale)
single/taken: Forever alone
favorite movie: The Fifth Element
favorite tv show: Supernatural and Doctor Who
random fact about me: I’m a perfectionist. I want to do everything perfectly, and when I don’t succeed, I can get some really bad depressions.
birthday: January 21st
favorite color : The rainbow (it’s a different one, like, everyday)
if i have any pets; if so, their names: A lot of cats (Aisha, Micki, Fefi, Merida, My Little Ardat-Yakshis, Swank, Fluffy, Dizzy, Jinx, Beauty, Tiger, and a few other which were born in attics, grew up wild, and we couldn’t name them), and 2 dogs (Domino and Rex)
what i’m listening to right now: David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium
what’s my ringtone: Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
favorite male character: Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Castiel, Garrus Vakarian, Thane Krios, and Javik.
favorite female character: Commander Shepard, Miranda Lawson, Liara T’soni, Rose Tyler, Jill Valentine, Korra, and Kaniehtí:io. (I can’t choose, okay?)
what my name means: The the eighth born child. (mom, I was the first. mom, what are you doing? mom, you only have 2 kids.)
celebrity crush: Misha Collins (and I feel really guilty for it)
i solve my problems by blatantly ignoring them and going on the internet
tumblr is so comforting
the same people on your dash every day
posting nice things
no pressure of conversation
they’re just there
with their little icons and stuff
i love the internet.
So I was tagged by miholjskoljeto (GO FOLLOW HER!!!).
Rule 1: post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions that the tagger set for you and add 11 new ones!
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know that they have been tagged.
1. Favourite childhood film.
Anastasia (1997) and Mulan (1998).
2. Your first fandom.
The Final Fantasy fandom, back in 2003. JFC, did I used to write some HORRIBLE fanfiction.
3. Favourite book quote.
I really don’t know.
I can hardly remember the last book I read ;__;.
4. That one song that always cheers you up.
“It’s Time” by Imagine Dragons.
5. If you could live in any place in the world where would you?
Downtown NYC in a penthouse with the most beautiful view of the city (and a pool).
… or on Thessia.
6. Random fact about yourself.
I really hated driving about a year ago when I first got my license. Now I can’t get enough time behind the wheel.
7. One thing that you irrationally hate (for no real reason).
Unstapled sheets of paper. IDK, maybe because they’re so hard to manage.
8. Best chocolate.
Air milk chocolate. I mean look at it *drool*
9. Five things on your bucket list.
10. One book that haunted you for days after finishing it.
Ray Bradbury’s “R Is for Rocket” AKA the short stories which got me into science. My dad introduced me to sci-fi literature when I was 8, and that book haunted me for weeks. Ever since, I’ve been addicted to astronomy.
11. The thing about you that you love the most/are the most proud of.
Despite the fact that all my English teachers were actual shit, I still managed to get a Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English by learning English from video games, cartoons, and the internet. (aw yisss.)
1. Were you named after anyone?
2. First OTP?
3. Favorite fandom so far?
4. Do you prefer the contemporary writers or the old-fashioned (dead) ones?
5. Who’s that one tumblr person you want to follow you?
6. On a scale from 1 to 10, how much would you say you procrastinate daily?
7. Name 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms.
8. Post a screenshot of your current desktop!
9. Do you like the type of music your parents listen to? Do your parents like the type of music you listen to?
10. Any phobias?
11. Next movie you’re going to see/video game you’re going to play/book you’re going to read?
i’m not saying i’m batman but answer me this have you ever seen me and batman in the same room
i didnt choose the thug life my mom picked it out for me
if i were a bird i would probably be the one that repeatedly flies into a window